This refined AV component cabinet is an elegant solution to storage woes. The cabinet features a beautiful Dark Espresso finish, and components are hidden behind a dark tinted tempered safety glass door that allows for remote control operation and reduces dust. With 3 adjustable interior wood shelves plus the cabinet base (all with internal ventilation slots for convection cooling), this stand can accommodate at least 4 AV components. Pass-through holes provide ventilation and easy wire management to hide and route wires. This distinguished AV cabinet assembles in minutes - quickly and easily.
- Can hold up to 4 AV components
- Assembles in minutes - quick and easy to assemble with included owner's manual, Allen wrench, and easy-to-follow instructions
- Integrated CMS® Cable Management System consists of two removable rear panels for easy access and management of wires and cables
- 3 height-adjustable interior wood shelves and cabinet base all feature internal ventilation slots to allow for convection cooling
- Tinted tempered safety glass door allows for remote control use
- 1 year limited warranty
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
Cabinets / Consoles
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.